- 2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Enchilada Sauce
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortilla (large)
- 2 cups Frozen Corn
- 5 ozs Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a baking dish with the oil.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beef, breaking it up as it cooks, until no longer pink. Drain any excess liquid then stir in the salsa and enchilada sauce. Set aside.
- Line the baking dish with half the tortillas, then layer half the beef mixture, half the corn, and half the cheese overtop. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!