English Muffin Tuna Melt
- 2 cans Tuna (drained, flaked)
- 2 tbsps Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chives (chopped, plus more for garnish)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 6 ozs English Muffin (halved, lightly toasted)
- 1 oz Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Set your oven to broil.
- In a bowl, stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, chives, and salt until well combined. Spread the tuna mixture evenly over each English muffin slice and sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and broil in the oven for three minutes or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with more chives (optional). Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate the tuna mixture in a separate airtight container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately two English muffin slices topped with 80 grams of tuna.
Gluten-FreeUse gluten-free bread, crackers, cucumber slices or rice cakes instead of English muffins.
Additional ToppingsMinced red onion, black pepper, sliced green onions, celery, mustard or sauerkraut.
English MuffinOne English muffin is roughly two ounces or 57 grams.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 698mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 3mg