Fresh Tomato Salad
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsps Dijon Mustard
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cups Lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 Cucumber (diced)
- 1 Avocado (peeled and diced)
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- Create dressing by combining olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Place baby spinach in a bowl. Top with cherry tomatoes, lentils, cucumber, avocado and celery. Sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss well. Divide into bowls and serve. Enjoy!
No Goat CheeseUse feta cheese instead.
VeganUse pine nuts instead of cheese.
No SpinachUse kale, swiss chard, or any leafy green.
More ProteinTop with grilled shrimp or chicken to increase protein content.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 432mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3801IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 5mg