Greek Chicken Wraps
Servings: 2 servings
- 8 ozs Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless, cubed)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Greek Seasoning
- 2 Whole Wheat Pita
- 1/4 cup Tzatziki
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/4 Cucumber (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 Tomato (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Add the cubed chicken to a bowl. Add the olive oil and Greek seasoning. Mix to combine.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add the chicken, including the liquid from the bowl. Spread out the chicken so it's not crowded.
- Cook the chicken for seven to eight minutes per side or until cooked through and browned.
- To assemble, place the pitas on plates and top evenly with tzatziki, spinach, cucumber, tomato, chicken, onion, and feta. Enjoy!
LeftoversBest enjoyed immediately after assembling but ingredients can be refrigerated in separate containers for up to three days.
Gluten-FreeUse a gluten-free pita.
Dairy-FreeUse vegan tzatziki and feta.
More FlavorAdd lemon juice to the chicken.
Additional ToppingsOregano, fresh dill, fresh parsley.
Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 2540mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2075IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 3mg