Greek Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey (lean)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsps Oregano (dried)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested)
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the ground turkey, parsley, mint, oregano, sea salt and lemon zest. Mix well using your hands. Roll into balls roughly the size of a golf ball and place on the baking sheet. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and serve with yogurt as a dip. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately 4 meatballs and 2 tbsp of coconut yogurt.
No LambUse lean ground beef instead.
Additional ToppingsAdd grated cucumber, garlic and lemon to the coconut yogurt to make your own tzatziki dip.