Grilled Honey Dijon Salmon with Zucchini & Quinoa
- 1 cup Quinoa (dry, uncooked)
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard (grainy or regular)
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- 1 lb Salmon Fillet
- 4 Zucchini (sliced in half lengthwise)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions on the package and set aside. While the quinoa cooks, combine the dijon mustard and honey in a jar. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Place the salmon on a grill pan or mat and brush with 2/3 of the dijon glaze. Slice the zucchinis, brush them with olive oil and add them to the grill pan/mat too. Season everything with sea salt.
- Place the salmon and zucchini on the grill, close the lid and grill for 10 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes with a fork and zucchini is tender. Flip the zucchini at the halfway point.
- Remove everything from the grill and brush the salmon with the remaining dijon glaze. Divide the salmon, zucchini and quinoa onto plates and enjoy!
No GrillBake on a sheet in the oven at 400ºF (204ºC) degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.
No ZucchiniUse asparagus or green beans instead.
Lower CarbOmit the quinoa or serve with cauliflower rice instead.
LeftoversStore leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 to 3 days.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 528mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 443IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 4mg