Grilled Pineapple & Chicken Salad
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 3 cups Pineapple (sliced into rings)
- 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- Add most of the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper (to taste) to a small mason jar. Shake and set aside.
- Preheat grill on medium heat. Brush both sides of each chicken breast with the remaining olive oil and season with salt, pepper and any other spices you like.
- Place pineapple slices and chicken breasts on the grill. Grill the chicken about 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through, flipping halfway. Cook pineapple slices until grill marks appear, about 6 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, toss together spinach, blueberries, avocado, feta and red onion in a large bowl. Chop pineapple into chunks and chicken into strips. Add to salad. Divide onto plates and coat with desired amount of salad dressing.
No BBQPreheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Cook chicken for 30 minutes and pineapple slices for 15 to 20 minutes until soft.
VegetarianSkip the chicken and grill chickpeas in a grilling basket instead.