Grilled Pork Chop & Zucchini
Servings: 1 serving
- 6 1/2 ozs Pork Chop (bone in)
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar (divided)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1/2 Zucchini (medium, sliced)
- 2 tbsps Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Brush the pork chop(s) with half of the balsamic vinegar and season with half of the salt. Grill the pork chop(s) until grill marks appear, about three minutes on each side.
- Turn the grill down to medium heat and continue cooking the pork chop(s) until cooked through, about five to seven minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the zucchini and red onion in the remaining balsamic vinegar and salt and transfer to a grill-safe pan. Cook on the grill for five to seven minutes or until slightly charred.
- Divide evenly between plates and garnish with the parsley. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is 6 1/2 oz of pork chop and one cup of zucchini and red onion.
More FlavorAdd garlic, Italian seasoning, and/or thyme to the marinade.
Additional ToppingsFeta cheese, pumpkin seeds, and/or basil.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 709mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 528IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg