Grilled Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped and packed)
- 3 Lime (juiced)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsps Chili Powder
- 2 lbs Shrimp (raw, peeled and de-veined)
- 4 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 Avocado (peeled and diced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Create dressing by combining the parsley, lime juice, olive oil and chili powder together in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- Throw shrimp in a large ziplock baggie. Add half of the dressing and shake well to coat. Set the remaining dressing aside.
- Heat the grill over medium heat. Cook the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side depending on size of shrimp.
- Divide coleslaw mix between plates and top with avocados, tomatoes and grilled shrimp. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle remaining dressing over top. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. For best results, store the dressing separate from the salad contents and cut into the avocado just before serving.
No GrillCook shrimp in a cast iron skillet over medium heat on the stove top.
Vegan & VegetarianUse portobello mushrooms instead of shrimp. Marinate and grill the same way.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 438kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 365mg | Sodium: 339mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4337IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 213mg | Iron: 3mg