Grilled Watermelon & Honeydew Salad
- 1/2 Honeydew Melon (medium, peeled, seeds removed, cut into wedges)
- 1/4 Seedless Watermelon (medium, cut into wedges)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Mint Leaves (torn)
- 1/3 cup Basil Leaves (torn)
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds (toasted)
- Place the honeydew and watermelon in a large baking dish or on a baking sheet. Drizzle the oil on all sides and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Place the honeydew and watermelon directly on the grill and char for three minutes per side, until charred. Remove and place back on the tray or baking dish. Let cool.
- Once cooled, chop the melon wedges into chunks and place in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and top with mint, basil, and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is about 1 1/2 cups salad.
Additional ToppingsTop with feta cheese.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 176mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 1946IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 3mg