Ground Beef, Broccoli & Rice
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice (dry, rinsed)
- 4 cups Broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Cook the jasmine rice according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, add the broccoli to a large pan with enough water to cover halfway. Bring to a simmer and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until just tender. Transfer the broccoli to a plate and drain any excess liquid from the pan.
- Add the beef to the same pan and cook over medium heat, breaking it up as it browns. Season with salt to your preference and drain any excess liquid.
- Divide the rice, broccoli, and ground beef onto plates or into containers. Enjoy!
No Jasmine RiceUse quinoa, brown rice, couscous, barley or cauliflower rice instead.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately 1 cup of cooked rice, 1 cup of broccoli and 1/2 cup of ground beef.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 252mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 583IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 3mg