- 1 lb Beef Brisket
- 3 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups Crushed Pineapple (canned, packed in pineapple juice)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (finely diced)
- 2 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Tamari
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups Water
- Place beef in the slow cooker surrounded by sliced red peppers.
- Drain the juice from the pineapple into a small bowl. Pour the pineapple on top of the beef and sprinkle red onion over top.
- Mix the pineapple juice with the apple cider vinegar, tamari, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Whisk and pour over the beef and peppers.
- Slow cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
Make it PaleoReplace the tamari with coconut aminos. Skip the quinoa and serve with roasted sweet potatoes instead.
StorageStore in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 607mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 2795IU | Vitamin C: 125mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 3mg