Hibiscus Iced Tea
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Hibiscus Tea (loose leaf)
- 1/16 oz Reishi Powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil and steep the hibiscus tea for about 10 minutes.
- Mix in the reishi powder, if using, and stir vigorously to combine. Add the tea to a pitcher and refrigerate until cold.
- Divide the ice cubes between glasses and pour the chilled tea overtop. Garnish with mint, if using. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Likes it SweetAdd sweetener of choice to taste.
Additional ToppingsAdd crushed or smashed raspberries.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 8mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 136IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: -1mg