Hot Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cauliflower
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsps Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt (optional, for topping)
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the almond milk. Bring to a simmer and then add to a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Blend carefully, allowing space for the heat to escape, until smooth and creamy. Serve warm and enjoy!
Nut-FreeUse coconut milk or another nut-free milk instead.
More FlavorAdd ground cinnamon.
Protein PowderThis recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 513mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 546IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 664mg | Iron: 4mg