Hummus Chicken & Veggies
- 3 tbsps Hummus
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- 10 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Zucchini (medium, sliced or chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl combine the hummus and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breast on one side of the prepared baking sheet and season with the smoked paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the hummus sauce over top of the chicken and the back of the spoon to coat the top side evenly.
- Place the zucchini and bell pepper on the other side of the baking sheet and drizzle with the oil and season with additional salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorSeason the chicken and veggies with other dried herbs and spices to taste.
Additional ToppingsLemon wedges or fresh herbs.
VeggiesUse green beans, cauliflower, or cabbage instead.
No Chicken BreastUse chicken thighs instead.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 172mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2249IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg