Italian Chicken & Rice Meal Prep Bowl
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup Brown Rice (dry)
- 1 1/4 lbs Chicken Breast (cut into large cubes)
- 2 cups Broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (cut into thick slices)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini (small, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chicken, broccoli, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and zucchini to the baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and season with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are just tender, stirring halfway through if needed. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Divide the rice, chicken, and veggies evenly between meal prep containers or plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd other dried herbs and spices to taste, like red pepper flakes, onion powder, or parsley.
Additional ToppingsAvocado or dipping sauce, like tzatziki or hummus.
No Brown RiceOmit or use white rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice instead.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 92mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 833IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2mg