Jerk Spiced Pulled Pork Tacos
- 2 lbs Pork Shoulder, Boneless (cut into large chunks)
- 3 1/2 tbsps Jerk Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Water
- 12 Corn Tortilla
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1/3 cup Cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsps Lime Juice
- Add the pork shoulder to a large bowl and season well with the jerk seasoning, using your hands to rub it in.
- Place the pork and water in your pressure cooker. Put the lid on and set to “sealing” then press manual/pressure cooker and cook for 40 minutes on high pressure. Once finished, let it release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release. Remove the pork and place in a bowl. Shred it with two forks.
- Place the pork into a tortilla and top with avocado, onion and cilantro. Drizzle with lime juice. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversStore ingredients separately in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 3 days. Assemble tacos just before eating.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to two tacos.
Additional ToppingsDiced mango or pineapple.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 365mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 462IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 221mg | Iron: 2mg