Kale, Chickpea & Farro Salad
- 1/2 cup Farro (uncooked, rinsed)
- 4 cups Kale Leaves (chopped, massaged)
- 1 cup Chickpeas (cooked)
- 2/3 cup Artichoke Hearts (from the can, drained, chopped)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsps Red Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cook the farro according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, add the farro, kale, chickpeas, artichoke hearts, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 2 1/4 cups.
Additional ToppingsTop with feta cheese.
Gluten-FreeUse quinoa instead of farro.
No Red Wine VinegarUse white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, or lemon juice.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 298mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 7g | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 4mg