Lemon Garlic Shrimp Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 8 ozs Shrimp (uncooked, peeled)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (or more to taste)
- 2 tbsps Parsley (chopped, to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half through its belly, and place cut-side down on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- While the squash is cooling, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and shrimp. Saute for 5-7 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through. Squeeze the lemon juice into the pan, and season with sea salt.
- Scoop out the spaghetti squash into noodles and divide them between bowls. Top with the shrimp, drizzle with the sauce from the pan, a little extra olive oil, and a sprinkle of parsley. Enjoy!
No ShrimpUse chickpeas or white beans instead.
LeftoversKeeps well in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.