Lemon Maple Chickpea Salad
- 3 tbsps Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Zucchini (small, chopped)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Chickpeas (cooked)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the lemon juice, maple syrup, mustard and salt together.
- Add the bell pepper, zucchini, red onion and chickpeas to the mixing bowl with the dressing. Fold everything together. Season with additional salt or lemon juice, if needed.
- Divide between plates and enjoy! For best flavor, serve chilled.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd in baby arugula, chopped basil or parsley, fresh ground pepper, or dried dill.
Serve it WithEnjoy alone or serve over leafy greens like baby spinach, mixed greens, or romaine lettuce.
Serving: 3g | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 465mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1403IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 4mg