Lentil Salad Lettuce Wraps
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Lentils (cooked, rinsed well)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (medium, diced)
- 1/4 Cucumber (diced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsps Red Wine Vinegar
- 6 leaves Romaine (large)
- Add the lentils to a mixing bowl and combine with the red onion, tomato, cucumber, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and red wine vinegar. Mix to combine and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, divide the lettuce leaves between plates and top with the lentil salad. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate salad in an airtight container for up to two days. Assemble wraps just before serving.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately equal to 1 1/2 cups salad and/or three lettuce wraps.
More FlavorUse fresh garlic or fresh herbs instead. Add olives, feta cheese, or extra virgin olive oil.
No Lettuce LeavesUse tortilla or pita bread instead or serve over mixed greens.
No Red Wine VinegarUse lemon juice or balsamic vinegar instead.
More VeggiesAdd bell pepper, zucchini, and/or arugula.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 37mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 8203IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 6mg