Mango, Edamame & Cabbage Salad with Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsps Tamari
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- 2 cups Purple Cabbage (finely sliced)
- 1 cup Frozen Edamame (thawed)
- 1 cup Frozen Mango (thawed)
- 1/4 cup Raw Peanuts (roughly chopped)
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, olive oil, rice vinegar, tamari and honey until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Enjoy immediately or let marinate overnight.
Nut-FreeUse tahini instead of peanut butter. Top with sesame seeds or hemp hearts instead of peanuts.
No CabbageUse coleslaw mix, mixed greens, kale or spinach instead.
No Rice VinegarUse apple cider vinegar instead.
Extra FlavourAdd lime juice, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, grated ginger, sliced carrots and/or chopped cilantro.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3 to 4 days.