Mango Shrimp Skewers
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 Barbecue Skewers (10-inch, wood, soaked)
- 1 lb Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 2 Mango (peeled & cubed)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsps Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 450℉ (230℃) or preheat grill.
- Thread shrimp and mango evenly onto skewers.
- Brush shrimp skewers with oil and season with salt.
- Bake at 450℉ (230℃) for five to seven minutes, until the shrimp are cooked through. Alternatively, place skewers on the grill and cook for two to three minutes per side.
- Top with lime juice and cilantro. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in a resealable container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately two skewers.
More FlavorSeason with garlic powder before cooking for extra flavor.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 432mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1857IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg