Marinated Chickpea & Farro Bowls
- 1 1/2 cups Chickpeas (cooked)
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Chives (chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Farro (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsps Avocado Oil
- Combine the chickpeas, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, chives, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the farro according to the package directions. Stir in the pesto. Set aside.
- Toss the tomatoes in oil, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Broil for six to eight minutes on the middle rack.
- Divide the farro, chickpeas, and tomatoes evenly between bowls. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving equals approximately 1 1/4 cup.
Additional ToppingsTop with balsamic glaze, toasted nuts, mozzarella slices, ricotta, or burrata.
No FarroUse brown rice, quinoa, or pasta instead.