Marinated Veggie Salad
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups Broccoli (chopped into small florets)
- 1/2 Cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (finely sliced)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups Lentils (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- Combine vinegar, oil, sea salt and cayenne pepper in a mason jar. Seal and shake well. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour dressing in and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. Toss before serving. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 1 1/2 cups.
Mix It UpSwap in whatever vegetables you have on hand – cauliflower, green onion, peas or edamame.
No LentilsServe with chickpeas, chicken or flaked tuna.
Cheese LoverAdd crumbled feta or goat cheese.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 342mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3067IU | Vitamin C: 137mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 4mg