Meal Prep Taco Bowl
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsps Taco Seasoning
- 4 Egg
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 6 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the beef into the skillet. Use a spatula to break it apart. Add the taco seasoning and cook until browned and cooked through, remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Drain any excess drippings from the pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. In the same skillet, over medium-low heat, add the eggs and cook until fluffy and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Divide the spinach between plates, or into containers. Top with beef, eggs, avocado, and salsa. Enjoy!
LeftoversStore in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.
Additional ToppingsTop with shredded cheese or sour cream.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 35g | Cholesterol: 267mg | Sodium: 512mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4729IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 5mg