Meal Prep Za’atar Spiced Beef Bowl
Servings: 3 servings
- 1/4 cup Millet (uncooked, rinsed and drained)
- 10 ozs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsps Za'atar Spice
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups Microgreens
- 1 1/2 cups Pickled Beets (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup Hummus
- Cook the millet according to the directions on the package. Set aside.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the beef, breaking it up as it cooks. Add the za'atar and salt and continue to break up the beef. Cook for seven to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- To assemble, divide the cooked millet, beef, spinach, microgreens, and pickled beets evenly between bowls or meal prep containers. Top each with the hummus. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
More FlavorCook the millet in broth instead of water.
Additional ToppingsParsley, cilantro, green onions, seeds, roasted nuts and/or a dressing of your choice.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 546mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2836IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 6mg