- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 slice Whole Wheat Bread (toasted)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute. Then add the eggs, egg whites, and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir to mix and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Serve with a piece of toast. Enjoy!
No SpinachUse kale, arugula or collard greens.
Gluten-FreeUse gluten-free bread.
More FlavorAdd additional spices such as chili flakes, paprika, garlic, cumin, chili powder sea salt and/or black pepper.
LeftoversBest enjoyed immediately.
No BreadSwap out the toast for home fries or a piece of fruit for your carb.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 372mg | Sodium: 499mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3383IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 3mg