Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad
- 8 ozs Chickpea Pasta
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Green Olives (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 cans Tuna (drained and flaked)
- 8 cups Arugula
- 2 tbsps Hemp Seeds
- Cook the chickpea pasta according to directions on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain it and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta, olives, sun dried tomatoes, tuna, arugula, hemp seeds and dressing until will combined. Divide between plates and enjoy!
No Chickpea PastaSub edamame pasta for equivalent/more protein. Wheat pasta is fine but will decrease protein content.
VeganUse chickpeas or lentils instead of tuna.
LeftoversKeeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 366mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1112IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 6mg