Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 1 can Tuna (drained)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives (halved)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 15 ozs Cannellini Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsps Parsley (finely chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the tuna, tomatoes, olives, red onion, beans, olive oil, lemon juice, and parsley and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide onto plates, serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is about two cups.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 1061mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1260IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 7mg