Miso & Sesame Chicken Coleslaw Salad
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 3 tbsps Water
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsps Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 12 ozs Chicken Breast
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (large, julienned)
- 2 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 2 stalks Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (black and white, toasted)
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, water, sesame oil, miso, and vinegar. Separate 3/4 of the dressing into a large salad bowl and set aside. Brush the remaining dressing onto the chicken breast.
- Cook the chicken on the grill for six to eight minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for five minutes. Slice.
- Add the bell pepper, coleslaw, and green onions to the large bowl with the dressing. Mix well. Top with slices of chicken and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 1 1/3 cups of salad with chicken.
Make it VeganUse legumes like black beans and lentils or tofu, instead of chicken.
More FlavorServe with cooked cold noodles or rice.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 555mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 5394IU | Vitamin C: 114mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 2mg