Mushroom & Edamame Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 tsps Sesame Oil
- 10 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (small, sliced)
- 1 cup Kale Leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Frozen Edamame (thawed)
- 2 tbsps Vegetable Broth
- 2 tbsps Tamari
- 1 tbsp Ginger (fresh, finely grated)
- 2 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and onions to the pan and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until the mushrooms and onions have started to brown.
- Add the kale and stir to combine. Continue to cook until kale has wilted. Add in the edamame and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the edamame has warmed through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the vegetable broth, tamari, ginger and garlic.
- Add the ginger and garlic sauce to the pan. Stir to combine and cook, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes more. Season the stir fry with additional tamari or sea salt if needed.
- To serve, divide the cauliflower rice between plates and top with the mushroom and edamame stir fry. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
More FlavorAdd rice vinegar, honey or red pepper flakes to the sauce.
Additional ToppingsAsian-style hot sauce or sesame seeds.
No Cauliflower RiceUse white rice, brown rice or quinoa instead.
No KaleUse spinach or Swiss chard instead.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1088mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1000IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 6mg