No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- 3/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Oats
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tbsps Coconut Oil
- In a small saucepan over low heat add the peanut butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder. Stir to combine until just heated through and somewhat dried out in texture. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into a bowl and add the oats, sea salt, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well with a spoon or your hands.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the cookie dough into golf ball sized balls and then flatten with your hands. Place on the baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Place them into the freezer to set, about 2 hours. Remove and place them in a freezer-safe bag or container. Keep them stored in the freezer until ready to eat. Enjoy!
LeftoversStore cookies in a freezer-safe container or plastic bag and remove them as you want to eat them. Allow them to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to soften.
Serving SizeOne serving is one cookie.
Nut-FreeUse sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter.
More FlavorTop with flaky salt before freezing.
MixingUse slightly damp hands when forming into balls and flattening if the dough is too sticky.