One Pan Beef & Broccoli
- 1 lb Flank Steak (sliced thin against the grain)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos (divided)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar (divided)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil (divided)
- 2 tbsps Water
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Arrowroot Powder
- 3 cups Broccoli (florets, chopped)
- 10 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 Garlic (cloves, thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Ginger (minced)
- Add the beef, 1/4 of the coconut aminos, 1/2 of the coconut sugar, and 1/3 of the oil to a large bowl. Gently toss to combine and set aside.
- Whisk the remaining coconut aminos, remaining coconut sugar, water, fish sauce, and arrowroot powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat a large wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add the remaining oil. Once hot, add the beef in a single layer and cook for two minutes, flipping once. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on a plate. If needed, repeat with any remaining beef.
- Add the broccoli and cook for one minute. Add the mushrooms and cook for one to two minutes, stirring often until the mushrooms are softened. Add a splash of water if needed to avoid sticking.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the garlic and ginger and return the beef to the pan. Add the sauce and cook for one to two minutes, until everything is well coated and the sauce has thickened. Divide evenly between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
Serving SizeOne serving is about 1 1/4 cups.
No Fish SauceOmit and use more coconut aminos.
No Coconut AminosUse tamari or soy sauce instead.
More FlavorAdd oyster sauce. Top with green onions.