One Pan Breakfast Hash
- 4 cups Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 5 slices Turkey Bacon (chopped)
- 4 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the brussels sprouts and onion to the baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil, sea salt, and pepper. Add the chopped bacon on top and place in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, stir and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and use a spoon to push ingredients aside to make divots for the eggs. Carefully crack the eggs into the divots. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Divide between plates and enjoy!
No BaconUse prosciutto, ham or turkey bacon.
More VegetablesUse additional vegetables such as peppers, potatoes or mushrooms.
More FlavorUse garlic powder, onion powder, chili flakes, or everything bagel seasoning.
LeftoversRefrigerate leftover vegetables in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat the vegetables and cook additional eggs as needed.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 414mg | Sodium: 743mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1868IU | Vitamin C: 153mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 5mg