One Pan Cauliflower, Mushroom & Egg
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 head Cauliflower (small, chopped into florets)
- 4 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 Egg
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the cauliflower and cook for seven to eight minutes, stirring often to cook evenly, until starting to become fork-tender.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for another three to four minutes or until browned.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour into the pan and turn the heat down to low. Cook for about six to seven minutes or until the egg has set.
- Divide evenly between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeThis recipe was made in a 10-inch (26 cm) pan. One serving is half of the pan.
More FlavorAdd paprika and chili flakes.
Additional ToppingsTop with mozzarella cheese.
No Fresh DillUse parsley or green onion instead.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 372mg | Sodium: 267mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 561IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 2mg