One Pan Chicken Souvlaki
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 Lemon (small, juiced, zested)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 1/2 tbsps Smoked Paprika (divided)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 4 cups Mini Potatoes (halved)
- 2 Yellow Onion (cut into large wedges)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken thighs, half the oil, lemon juice and zest, balsamic vinegar, oregano, thyme, 3/4 of the smoked paprika, and half the salt. Mix well to combine and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the potatoes with the remaining oil, salt, and smoked paprika. Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, add the chicken and the onion. Place back in the oven for 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Additional ToppingsTop with feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and/or olives.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 270mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1301IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 5mg