One Pan Chicken Stir Fry
- 3 tbsps Tamari
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 1/4 lbs Chicken Breast (sliced into cubes)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (de-seeded and sliced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (de-seeded and sliced)
- 4 cups Broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 2 cups Snap Peas
- 3/4 cup Quinoa (dry)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a jar, combine the tamari, apple cider vinegar, honey and sesame oil. Shake well to combine and set aside.
- Add the chicken, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, broccoli and snap peas in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the sauce over the vegetables and chicken then toss to combine. Transfer to the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook your quinoa. Combine the quinoa and water in a saucepot and place over high heat. Bring to a boil, then cover with a lid and reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 12 to 15 minutes, or until all water is absorbed. Remove lid, fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from the oven and divide into bowls with a side of quinoa. Garnish with sesame seeds. Drizzle with extra tamari or hot sauce if you like. Enjoy!
StorageStore in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
Vegan & VegetarianReplace the chicken breast with chickpeas.