One Pan Chicken Thighs & Veggies
- 12 ozs Chicken Breast (boneless)
- 2 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes (whole)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken breasts in the center of the pan and add the broccoli, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with the oil and season with parsley, garlic powder, and salt. Toss to coat the vegetables in the seasoning.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender.
- Divide between plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
No Extra Virgin Olive OilUse avocado oil instead.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 407mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2796IU | Vitamin C: 163mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg