One Pan Halibut & Green Beans
- 1 Lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (stems removed, chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 5 cups Green Beans (trimmed)
- 1 lb Halibut Fillet (sliced into thin, long pieces)Discussion
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon zest and juice, oil, dill, and salt.
- Add the green beans to the marinade and gently toss until well coated. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Add the halibut to the marinade and coat evenly. Transfer to the baking sheet alongside the green beans.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until the halibut flakes easily and the green beans are fork tender. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two to three days.
More FlavorAdd garlic, ground coriander, and dried oregano to the marinade.
Additional ToppingsAdd cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, or mushrooms. Serve with rice, pasta, or salad greens.