One Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp, Broccoli & Cauliflower Rice
- 3 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 3 cups Broccoli (florets)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, smashed)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 8 ozs Shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails removed)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower rice on one side of the baking sheet and the broccoli florets in the middle, leaving room for the shrimp. Drizzle with half of the oil and half of the salt. Toss to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, turning broccoli halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the remaining oil, salt, lemon juice, smashed garlic cloves, and black pepper. Whisk well and set aside.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the shrimp. Pour half of the lemon garlic dressing on top of the shrimp and broccoli. Discard the smashed garlic cloves. Place back in the oven for seven to eight minutes or until the shrimp is cooked.
- To serve, divide the cauliflower rice, broccoli, and shrimp into bowls. Top with remaining lemon garlic dressing. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately four ounces of shrimp, 1 1/2 cup of cauliflower rice, and 1 1/2 cup of broccoli.
No Fresh ShrimpUse frozen.
Additional ToppingsChili flakes, fresh parsley, cilantro, or sliced green onions.
Save TimeUse pre-sliced cauliflower rice and broccoli florets.