One Pan Lemon Spiced Chicken & Potatoes
- 1 Lemon (divided)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 5 cups Mini Potatoes (quartered)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut half the lemon into slices and set aside.
- Add the chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, olive oil, turmeric, allspice, and sea salt to the baking sheet. Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon over top and toss until well coated. Layer the lemon slices over top and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Slice the chicken and garnish with yogurt and parsley. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd red pepper flakes, cayenne, paprika, black pepper, garlic and/or pomegranate seeds.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 383mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1457IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 3mg