One Pan Pork & Broccoli
Servings: 2 servings
- 12 ozs Pork Chop (boneless)
- 4 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the pork chops to one side of the baking sheet and rub them with half of the oil and half of the Italian seasoning. Add the broccoli to the other side of the baking sheet and coat it with the remaining oil and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning the pork chops halfway through, or until the pork chops are cooked through and the broccoli is browned. Divide onto plates and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is one pork chop and approximately two cups of broccoli.
More FlavorDrizzle lemon juice onto the pork chops and broccoli.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 153mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1144IU | Vitamin C: 162mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 2mg