One Pan Salmon, Green Beans & Smashed Potatoes
- 2 cups Mini Potatoes
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 2 tsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 12 ozs Salmon Fillet
- 2 cups Green Beans (trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes. Cook until potatoes are soft but not falling apart, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, maple syrup, and rice vinegar. Rub half of the marinade into the salmon and place it on the baking sheet. Toss the remaining marinade with the green beans and add to the baking sheet, leaving space for the potatoes.
- Drain the potatoes and place them on the baking sheet. Roughly smash the potatoes with the back of a fork or mug. Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Garnish the salmon and green beans with sesame seeds. Divide onto plates and enjoy.
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
More FlavorAdd miso paste or sriracha to the marinade.
Additional ToppingsChopped cilantro or lime juice.
More CrispyRemove the salmon and green beans from the oven once cooked through and broil the potatoes for an additional three to five minutes.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 848mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 761IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 4mg