One Pan Steak, Asparagus and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 lb Top Sirloin Steak
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (divided)
- 2 cups Asparagus (woody ends trimmed)
- 12 Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- Heat half the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the steak with half of the sea salt.
- Add the steak to the skillet and cook for about two minutes per side, or until it has reached your desired doneness. Set aside and let rest for at least five minutes before cutting into slices.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil to the skillet. Cook the asparagus and mushrooms for about five minutes, or until cooked through seasoning with the remaining salt.
- Divide the asparagus, mushrooms, and steak slices onto plates. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Additional ToppingsServe with garlic butter sauce, chimichurri, salsa or caramelized onions.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 566kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 36g | Cholesterol: 177mg | Sodium: 419mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1013IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 7mg