One Pan Steak & Parmesan Broccoli
- 8 ozs Top Sirloin Steak
- 3 cups Broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 Lemon (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Arrange the steaks and broccoli florets onto a baking sheet. Coat in oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the lemon slices over top. Broil for about eight minutes, flipping the steaks and broccoli halfway.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle parmesan over the broccoli. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is golden brown, about one to two minutes. Slice the steak and divide onto plates with the parmesan broccoli. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Dairy-FreeUse vegan cheese instead of parmesan or omit completely.
More FlavorAdd your choice of herbs and spices.
Additional ToppingsServe with sweet potatoes, cauliflower mash, brown rice, mixed greens, or quinoa.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 951IU | Vitamin C: 126mg | Calcium: 243mg | Iron: 3mg