One Pan Tamari Beef & Vegetables
- 12 ozs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 3 stalks Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Green Beans (chopped)
- 2 cups Bok Choy (chopped)
- 2 1/2 tbsps Tamari
- Heat a large, non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the beef to the pan, breaking it up as it browns. Once it is cooked through and no longer pink, drain excess drippings from the pan if necessary.
- Add the peppers, green onion, and green beans to the pan with the beef and continue to cook for five to six minutes stirring often until the peppers and beans are just tender.
- Add the bok choy and tamari to the pan and cook for two to three minutes more until the bok choy is wilted and tender. Season with additional tamari if needed then divide between plates. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More FlavorAdd red pepper flakes, garlic, or ginger.
No TamariUse soy sauce or coconut aminos instead.
No Ground BeefUse ground chicken, turkey, or pork instead.
No Bok ChoyUse spinach or kale instead.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 1422mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5148IU | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 6mg