One Pan Teriyaki Chicken
- 10 ozs Chicken Breast
- 2 cups Broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 2 Carrot (medium, sliced on the diagonal)
- 2 cups Snap Peas
- 2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbsps Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Navel Orange (juiced)
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- 2 tbsps Rice Vinegar
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (191ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet, surrounded with the broccoli, carrots and snap peas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, sesame oil, orange juice, honey, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger. Pour half the sauce over the chicken and drizzle the rest over the veggies.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Divide between plates and enjoy!
Serve it WithOur Crispy Smashed Potatoes, Mushroom Garlic Quinoa or plain rice.
Likes it SpicyWhisk hot sauce or chili flakes into the teriyaki sauce.
LeftoversStore in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
No Coconut AminosUse tamari instead.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 505kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 414mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 11577IU | Vitamin C: 120mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 3mg