One Pan Tuna & Rice Casserole
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice (dry, rinsed)
- 2 cans Tuna (drained)
- 2 cups Green Beans (trimmed, chopped)
- 3 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 3/4 cups Cream, Half & Half
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsps Thyme (fresh)
- 3 1/2 ozs Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Add all of the ingredients, except the cheese, to a large baking dish and mix well to combine.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, add the cheese, and bake for another 25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and slightly browned.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Freeze for up to three months.
Serving SizeOne serving is equal to approximately one cup. A 12 x 9-inch (30 x 23 cm) casserole dish was used for this recipe.
Dairy-FreeUse coconut milk in place of cream and dairy free cheese.
Canned TunaOne can of tuna is equal to 165 grams or 5.8 ounces, drained.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 347mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 817IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 223mg | Iron: 2mg