One Pan Turkey, Cabbage & Spinach
- 2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 4 Cups Purple Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 Zucchini (medium, chopped)
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Herbes De Provence
- 1/3 Cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for two minutes or until fragrant. Add the cabbage and zucchini and sauté for about three minutes, or until the veggies start to soften.
- Push the veggies aside in the pan and add the turkey. Cook for five to seven minutes, breaking it up as it cooks. Once it is mostly cooked, mix it with the veggies to combine.
- Add the baby spinach, balsamic vinegar, and Herbes de Provence. Mix well and cook until the spinach wilts. Top with feta cheese and serve. Enjoy!
LeftoversRefrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving SizeOne serving is approximately 1 1/2 cups.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 350mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 5mg